Today we are here with the beet greens recipe. You can read the details to be a party to this taste and get an answer to your question of how to make beet greens.
Ingredients for Beet Greens Recipe
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 onion
- 1/2 cup bulgur
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- 2 roasted red peppers
- 1 beet (boiled, with water it has boiled in)
- 4-5 tablespoons of whipped yogurt
- 1 handful of chopped parsley
How to Make Beet Greens?
- Boil the beet and put it aside with its water.
- In a separate saucepan, fry the onion with olive oil until softened.
- Then add the bulgur and keep cooking. After 2 minutes, add the paste and keep cooking once again until the paste cooks well.
- Firstly, add the roasted and chopped red peppers and then add the small chopped beets with the enough boiled water that you put aside to cover the ingredients up.
- After bulgur softens, remove it from the stove and let it cool down.
- Put the whipped yogurt and chopped parsley on top of it before serving and enjoy it with your loved ones.
Enjoy your meal.