Today we are here with carrot potato appetizer recipe. You can read the details in order to be a party to this taste and to get an answer to your question of how to make carrot potato appetizer.
Ingredients for Carrot Potato Appetizer
- 2 potatoes
- 4 carrots
- 3 cloves of garlic
- 1.5 cups of strained yogurt
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon of salt
How to Make Carrot Potato Appetizer?
- After peeling the potatoes and carrots, grate and take them to a non-stick pan.
- Add the olive oil and cook for about 15 minutes, stirring frequently.
- When the potatoes are cooked well and the carrots soften, remove them from the cooker and let it cool down.
- Grate the garlic into a separate bowl and mix with yogurt. After adding the salt, stir well with the cooled potatoes and carrots.
- Dish it up and serve with your delicious main course.
Enjoy your meal.