Today we are here with the easy tiramisu recipe. You can read the details in this article to get an answer to your question of how to make easy tiramisu.
Ingredients for Easy Tiramisu Recipe
- 1 packet of double layered cake base (you can find at supermarkets)
- 1 cup of hot water
- 1 tablespoon granule coffee
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 200 grams of mild cream cheese
- 2 cups of milk
- 5 tablespoons of sugar
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 1 egg yolk
- 2 tablespoons of cocoa
- 6 strawberries
How to Make Easy Tiramisu?
- Cook 2 cups of milk, 5 tablespoons of sugar, 3 tablespoons of flour and 1 egg yolk continuously stirring until thickened. Then, let the cream cool down.
- Add 1 tablespoon granule coffee and 1 teaspoon of sugar to 1 cup of hot water in a bowl, and stir until the sugar and coffee dissolve. Use this mixture to wet the cake base.
- Add 200 grams of the mild cream cheese to the cream you cooked, and whisk with a mixer.
- Place one layer of the cake base on the serving plate. Wet with the half of the coffee mixture, and spread the half of the cream over it.
- Place the other layer of the cake on it and let it wet with the coffee mixture. Cover the top of the cake with the remaining cream.
- Finally, sprinkle cocoa and decorate with strawberry slices and wait for 1 to 2 hours in the refrigerator and serve by slicing.
Enjoy your meal.
Image source: yemek.com