Today, we are here with the recipe for hazelnut cake. You can read the details in this article and to get answers to your questions about how to make hazelnut cake.
Ingredients for Hazelnut Cake
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 tea cup sunflower oil
- 1/2 tea cup liquid cream
- 1/2 cup wheat starch
- 1.5 cup powdered sugar
- 1.5 cups of flour
- 2 tablespoons of cocoa
- 100 gram dark chocolate
- 120 grams of hazelnut paste
- 1 pack of baking powder
- To oil the cake mold; 1 tsp butter
- For the above; 1 tablespoon cocoa
How to Make Cake with Hazelnut Melted Cocoa?
- Melt the ground chocolate pieces and hazelnut paste into a bowl of boiling water vapor.
- Mix the egg and powdered sugar with the mixer until a smooth mixing bowl has a smooth consistency.
- After adding the liquid cream and sunflower oil, add the chocolate mixture that you have melted.
- Continue mixing for a few more minutes after adding the sifted cocoa, flour, wheat starch and baking powder.
- After baking the cake mold with butter, pour the cake mortar into the mold and fix it with a spatula.
- Preheat 170 degrees in the oven for about 45 minutes to cook.
- If the middle part of the cake is red without cooking, continue to cook with aluminum foil. After doing a toothpick test, remove the cake from the oven.
- After resting at room temperature, turn the cake out and turn over the cake to serve. Enjoy your meal.